Permanent Eyebrow Make-up Glasgow//
Undefined, sparse or over plucked brows can be transformed with permanent “Eyebrow Tattoos” creating a more youthful look, ideal for those who want perfectly groomed eyebrows 24/7
With the benefits of permanent make-up we can create stunning eyebrows for clients of all ages, skin tones and hair colour. The brows of your dreams can be created in a soft powdered effect or natural hair simulation effect, or our very own signature technique, the ‘Million Dollar Brow’. This look has it all – it has the structure of a powdered effect brow, and added hair simulation to create the most natural and perfectly placed, stunning looking eyebrows.
Permanent Eyebrow Styles & Techniques//
Fusion Signature Brow
Million Dollar Signature Brow is our very own fusion/combination brow. Developed by Mary Spence, the style is now a globally recognized permanent eyebrow technique. It combines various styles expertly applied with the artistic skills Mary has acquired from many years of platinum elite level experience.
The Hair-stroke technique produces the most natural looking and realistic eyebrow tattooing results. No one will know you have eyebrow tattoos. At Million Dollar Brows we are able to create completely realistic and perfect looking eyebrow hair that will spare you hours of frustrating maintenance first thing every morning .
Ombre Styled Brow
Ombre Eyebrow Style produces a slightly different result than the regular shaded brow technique. More subtle, softer shading is used with the brow tail being emphasized to make it look super defined. Often called the soft, diffused brow look. This style has proven popular and is a very attractive option for many ladies.
Powdered Brow Style
The Powdered Brow Technique is also known as the shaded brow style and gives the effect of a full bodied and colour rich eyebrow. Each eyebrow shading is unique to the individual client, tailored to their needs and facial shape. The result of the powdered brow effect is a bold, striking and high definition look.
‘We Are Now Offering Clients A 3 Part Split Payment Plan’
Million Dollar Signature Brows – £425 | Initial Deposit – £150 | Initial Visit – £150 | Final – £125 payable at your 4/6 week top-up
Some Well Known Celebrities With Permanent Eyebrow Make-up//
Have you ever wondered how celebrities achieve such perfectly groomed brows? How do well known stars like Megan Fox and Jennifer Aniston maintain those amazing brows?
These A-listers reflect how important a well placed brow is on the facial structure. A well balanced brow contributes to a youthful look, as the arch is lifted and realigned. Tails can be raised a little and lengthened, creating a natural non surgical brow lift. The ultimate goal is to replace the old brow with a perfect but natural shape. Brows will be discussed in depth at consultation and we can advise on the look best suited to you. Your brows will be as unique as you are. You can even bring your favourite celebrity pics for inspiration.
Powdered Brow Effect
A perfectly structured brow applied with a mist of colour, we create a powdered natural finish, perfect for those wishing a soft pencil/powder effect. Natural hair simulation – perfectly placed tiny strokes of hair grouped together in harmony, create the most perfect natural looking brow. Million dollar brows – this look has it all. With the beauty of having both the structure of powdered effect brow, and added hair simulation, we can create the most natural perfectly placed stunning brows.
Scotland’s Favourite Permanent Make-up Treatment
Eyebrow enhancement tattoos are one of our most frequently requested treatments, as the ever increasing emphasis on great eyebrows continues. For decades over-tweezed, sparse and unflattering brows have been a bone of contention for women and men. Our unique ultra realistic ‘Hair-stroke’ technique allows us to create amazing 3D brows that look completely natural, just like the real thing. You’ll be the subject of true Eyebrow envy when you receive our Million Dollar Brow transformation!
Before & After Eyebrow Tattoos
Million Dollar Brows Permanent Eyebrow Prices//
Maintaining Your Permanent Eyebrow Make-up Colour Boosts & Top-up Prices.
Top-up under 6 months one session – £99
Top-up treatment after a period of 6 months: Mary Spence – £200 Advanced Artist – £150
18 months plus – price will be assessed at your colour boost appointment
Eyebrow Treatment Aftercare Advice
Proper care following your treatment is necessary to achieve the best results.
Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected. This is the purpose of the retouch visit. Please review the following directions and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns, please contact your technician, Mary Spence on 0141 889 7013.
For the first day
- Ice packs protected with a cloth may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Dryness and itchiness in the treated area.
- Swelling and redness.
- Remember, your selected colour will be stronger and more sharply defined immediately after treatment but as the healing process occurs the colour will soften and lighten.
Daily aftercare routine
Follow this aftercare routine for at least 1 week following the treatment, or until it has healed. Always wash your hands before applying the aftercare healing balm.
- Apply the aftercare healing balm a minimum of three times daily. You should do this using a microbrush or clean cotton bud for each application, this will prevent cross-contamination.
- We recommend you use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing period.
- Keep hair away to prevent any infection.
- If the area gets wet, gently pat dry using clean tissue. Do not rub.
For Permanent Cosmetics Eyebrow Treatments
Important reminders: During this period you also need to look after the treatment area in other ways:
- Some itching is normal. Do not pick, peel or scratch the treated area. This may result in the colour healing unevenly and you could also risk scarring and infection. Allow the wound to flake on its own.
- No makeup should be applied for 72 hours after the treatment.
- Do not expose the healing skin to direct sun, tanning beds, jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams or ointments other than what you have been instructed to use for two weeks following your treatment.
Long term care
- Use a good sunscreen. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, MRI scan or other medical procedure, please inform your doctor of that you have permanent cosmetics.
- Please inform the National Blood Service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for six month’s post-procedure.