Permanent Lipline & Lip Blusher
Million Dollar Lips redefines and corrects the lip border by using a subtle hint of colour. Reshaping and adding the illusion of fullness. With my unique specialised shading techniques I can create a more visually pleasing look that compliments your own natural lip tone. Alternatively we can customize a special blend which mimics your favourite lip colour. Add a touch of lip gloss to complete this stunning look!
With all the emphasis on brows these days lips can be overlooked! Don’t allow your lips to be overshadowed. We offer the latest and most advanced techniques in lip blushing. Our contour perfecting treatment restores the vavavoom to the lip area and adds a subtle hint of colour. Perfect the look with your favourite lip gloss!
Semi-Permanent Lip Line & Lip Blusher Colours
Million Dollar Lips redefines and corrects the lip border by using a subtle hint of colour. Reshaping and adding the illusion of fullness. With our unique specialised shading techniques we can create a more visually pleasing look that compliments your own natural lip tone. Alternatively we can customize a special blend which mimics your favorite lip colour. Add a touch of lip gloss to complete this stunning look!
Million Dollar Lips Price List//
Your Choice Of Lip Colour
Perfect the look with your favourite gloss!
Lips Treatment Aftercare Advice
Proper care following your treatment is necessary to achieve the best results.
Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected. This is the purpose of the retouch visit.
Please review the following directions and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns, please contact your technician, Mary Spence on 0141 889 7013.
For the first day
- Ice packs protected with a cloth may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling
If you suffer with cold sores at present or anytime in the past, use anti-herpes medication, for example Zovirax five times daily. Continue use for the next six days.
You may experience the following for 72 hours
- Dryness and itchiness in the treatment area.
- Swelling and redness.
- Remember, your selected colour will be stronger and more sharply defined immediately after treatment but as the healing process occurs the colour will soften and lighten.
Daily aftercare routine
- Follow this aftercare routine for at least 1 week following the treatment, or until it has healed:
Always wash your hands before applying the aftercare healing balm.
- Apply the aftercare healing balm a minimum of three times daily. You should do this using a cotton bud for each application (this will prevent cross-contamination)
- We recommend you use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing period.
- Keep hair away to prevent any infection.
- If the area gets wet, gently pat dry using clean tissue. Do not rub.
- During this period, you also need to look after the treatment area in other ways:
- Some itching is normal. Do not pick, peel or scratch the treated area. This may result in the colour healing unevenly and you could risk scaring and infection. Allow the wound to flake on its own.
- Avoid eating spicy and salty foods.
- Drink liquids through a straw.
- No Kissing.
- No makeup should be applied for 72 hours.
- Do not expose the healing skin to direct sun, tanning beds, jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams or ointments other than what you have been instructed to use for two weeks following your treatment.
Long term care
- Use a good sun cream. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, MRI scan or other medical procedure, please inform your doctor of that you have permanent cosmetics.
- Please inform the national blood service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for six months’ post procedure.